Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good bye Gold's

Sad day! Oh how i'll miss this job and my clients! This is by far the funnest, best job I've ever had! I have built some great relationships and I hope I have motivated a few souls to be a little healthier and a little happier.

This job has also motivated me to be a healthier person and I hope I never lose sight of that.
Thanks to all of my wonderful clients and friends! You have made this job fabulous and fun!
Below are a few pics of some of my closest clients who I now call friends!




Good luck with staying motivated to gets those butts in the gym and those bellies a little tighter! Love you all!


2 comments:

  1. Awe that had to be hard to say goodbye :( weird to think you won't be there anymore or here for a few months, I just don't like it! But I do know you changed a lot of people's attitudes while you've worked at Gold's you even helped me and I wasn't a client! I know you're clients are definitely going to miss you.

    And also I do have to say I can think of one other job where you worked with someone also quite fabulous ha ha ;) just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!!! Kellee, you POSTED the picture?!?!?!?!!

    Just kiddin'. ;) Have fun and we will see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete