Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthdays & Easter

We had a combined birthday/Easter get together. It was lovely! It was a combined birthday for Noni (my grandma), Tina (sister), and myself (that's me;). Also this was the last time Jared and I will see my fam til we get back from the summer (in Sept). We put together our own sandwiches and had finger foods. We Played games and of course had birthday cake (pink with sprinkles, I love it girly!). It's weird to think it's already Easter! This year is flying!

Rhi-bee and me!! She's so stinkin' cute!
Poppi and turtle
Bree and Tina, I don't know what they are singing but it looks pretty funny!

The three birthday girls!

Thanks for putting the shin-dig together mom and dad!

2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! Sure gonna miss you this summer. Work hard and come back with lots of mulah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, K, I promptly misplaced the scrap of paper with all your pertinent info! So, if you would be so kind to email me your email address at devore24@gmail.com I would really appreciate it! I'll send a test email right now to see if it goes through with what I think I remember yours to be. :) *sigh* AGE!!!

    ReplyDelete