Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday

Ok, here is my quick birthday post but there are pics so they explain what I can't. I am now 23! I know that sounds young to most but I feel kind of old. I guess that happens to everyone but as long as I am young at heart that is all that matters, right?
Birthday weekend started with:

Birthday dinner at Applebees with the girls (it was Marni's birthday that day).
Then I had birthday cake Saturday night made by Felisha but above is my birthday cake that I had at Jared's mom's. She also made us dinner. Thanks!
Then horse back riding at Mike's parents. I've never been on a horse before.


And thats what happens, apparently, when you've never been on a horse and it takes off running. Happy birthday to me!



You like the candles? Yes, they say I'm 78...or 87, I'm not sure.



4 comments:

  1. Okay so I was wondering in the post above why you were saying you were in a wheelchair...well this explains it. DUDE that freaking sucks!! I'm sorry! What exactly happened? How long do you have to be all wrapped up? That's why I'm scared to ride a horse...I had a bad experience too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellee,
    I can't believe, I your mother, horsewoman until I was 19, (When my horse was sold) did not ever take you horseback riding. What was wrong with me???
    And what happened to your ankle? Did you fall off, get stepped on, What? A little info for your mom, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the injury, Kellee! That sucks. I have now progressed to where I am out of the brace more than I am in it!! :)

    I told Austin that I had emailed (whined) you about how sore he was making me. He wants me to tell him when I hear back from you. I'm sure he is shaking his head over this ol' woman! Lol

    Happy Birthday again! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all who are curious:
    I was riding the horse (Rocky), while Jared was riding a kind of crazy horse. Jared's horse took off running, so what does mine do? The same of course! I didn't know what to do so I just held on for dear life. It worked for awhile but I just kept bouncing higher and higher and was holding on so tight to the sadle I couldn't pull back on the reins. Eventually I just squealed and got bounced off. Sprained my ankle (at least we're pretty sure (no insurance = no check up)). Other than that pretty unscathed.
    And mom, you should take me horseback riding some time!

    ReplyDelete