Friday, July 23, 2010

Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go?

Last weekend we decided to go with some friends down to the Keys. We didn't have any specific plans we just went with the flow. We ended up going to a couple T-shirt/gift shops and Jared and I got a little trinket to hang on our Christmas tree. This is a little tradition we started on our honeymoon, we get an ornament from the places we've lived or vacationed. This time a little wood carved turtle that says Key Largo. We then drove for awhile looking for some street to turn down to dip in the water but to no avail. We asked a gas station attended who didn't help us out, he told us we'd have to drive all the way down to Key West (the very bottom) to go to a beach! So we drove a bit more hoping to see a glimpse of water close by that we could jump in, we didn't. Then we headed to a pizza joint that was pretty yummy and had the one thing I had been wanting while down in the Keys - Key lime pie! It was pretty good and quite tart, I think I like fake key lime pie better! Afton and Bailee at the Pizza place! Janelle and Dan serving up some yummy pizza! Me eating my tart pie!Kelby, Michelle, and baby kloie. Jared was using his ubber creepy voice to get Klo smiling!Part of the drive. There are really cool parts where there is just ocean on both sides of the street. It's kind of a strange sensation to be driving out on the ocean.

Now for some fat pics because it's been awhile. I have to admit they are harder to post now because I no longer feel as if I'm a cute pregnant lady, I just feel fat. I am now over 8 months! However, if getting fat is the price I have to pay to have my little girl I'll do it gladly!

6 comments:

  1. Oh geeze I think your exact words to me were "wait until you see me I am huge" and to that I say OH GEEZE!! You are still all belly and I love it!! Looks like you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We did the same thing with going to Key Largo. You would think you would find beautiful beaches but none to be found! I'm so jealous of your beautiful prego belly. You look so good prego, not fat at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just died a little bit! You're the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen! I mean it, you're absolutely darling. Can't wait to see you in person! I'm glad you finally posted pictures since I'm not in Florida to see your little belly grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my gosh you are NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FAT!! I think you look SUPER CUTE PREGO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still so sad we missed going to Ky Largo with you guys! We'll have to make it to the keys with you before we go. You look absolutly fabulouse my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your baby bump pictures! I'm so happy you're keeping up with that. It sure sounds beautiful out there. That's funny the fake key lime pie is better but I guess you just get used to something huh? Hopefully you guys ended up finding some water SOMEWHERE to jump in!

    ReplyDelete