Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am a chubby bunny

Has anyone played this camping game favorite? I will give you a brief run down of the rules: You put one marshmallow in your mouth and declare aloud, "I am a chubby bunny." Then the next few people participating do the same until it's back to you and you stuff another large, fluffy, mallow in your pie hole. Around and around you go until you have 7 in your mouth, you're trying not to gag, and yelling out, "I AM a chuubby mbuunny!!" (The game usually ends with marshmallow flying out your nose and mouth into the campfire while you try not to fall in from laughing so hard!)

Well the title is just about how I feel right now...chubby (and I thought the bunny part was appropriate what with Easter and all). I am 17 weeks along now and just feel fat. Don't get me wrong I am SO happy to be pregnant and I know I am only going to get fatter but I had to vent a little!

Also people, we are finding out the gender of our little one in one week!! Please make a guess (poll to the right) and leave me a comment if you wish. I am curious to find out what the consensus is! Now for the much *cough* anticipated belly pics!
Week 11: This was in the midst of the sickness. At this point it was very hard to even get dressed, let alone stand up straight and smile for the camera. I'd lost a few pounds also.

From week 11 to 15 nothing much happened. A lot of laying in bed and throwing up, I only really got dressed for my doc's appointment..
Week 16 I suddenly have a very pronounced belly! (Please ignore the crap in the background, we do attempt to clean.)
Week 17: I feel chubby but happy. The Chubby Bunny!

11 comments:

  1. You are seriously no where near anything remotely chubby! You look adorable and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I am sorry you had to be so sick.. I am excited for you because you are going to be amazing parents.. hmm I will guess that you will have a little girl. Since J likes pink and rainbows, of course! hehe I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Especially now that your aren't puking as much and we actually get to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look great! Not chubby AT all, but being preg myself I understand what you mean and how you feel. But take heart that you don't look it. (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest prego lady EVER! Can't wait to meet your little...girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! And I'm guessing a BOY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little belly is cute! I voted for a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kellee, you look beautiful! You look anything BUT chubby. But I promise I have heard the same thing from ALL my friends at your stage. So don't fret, it's just from your perspective, no one else's! Oh, and you definitely have that expecting mother's GLOW! You look so happy. I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're cute and I love your face! Cute, pregnant, Kellee!

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look soooooo good!! How is MIAMI treating you guys??

    ReplyDelete