Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Long enough

I guess I have waited long enough. I have no pictures which makes this post a little lack-luster, everything is better with pictures! But without further adieu: There will soon be three Zanks in our little party! We are VERY excited and will be expecting our little one sometime mid-September!

Also, if I haven't seen you or talked to you in awhile I promise there is a good reason! I have felt like I have been on my death bed, ok that's a little dramatic, but I have been very ill for the past 3 months. I *think* it's coming to the end of it's torment but only time will tell. I am 15 weeks and hoping things are looking up!

I am trying to do belly pics (for those of you who are interested). I haven't done many so far just for the fact that I didn't want to have to change into something other than an over-sized t-shirts for the snap shot. But I'll post those at some point.

Thanks for all the love and congrats I have already received!

13 comments:

  1. Yay for the Zanks! I am definitely interested in belly pics, but I am sure yours is tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH!!!! Finally you posted it :] Well I'm very excited for you and Jared to be the CUTEST parents ever. So excited for baby belly pictures. You're going to have to post a lot since you'll be in Miami and I wont be able to squeeze you in person. Love your face...and cute little baby belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you guys! Congrats! And I hope your morning sickness goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you both! Can't wait to see pics ... of the belly and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! That is way exciting! I am sorry you've been sick! Hopefully a good dose of Florida sun and fun will cure that! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOO excited! I can't wait to see you pregnant! Are you going to the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kellee! That's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What exciting news! Don't worry, no pictures necessary to make this post super exciting and I hope you know it is lacking no luster :) I'm sorry you've been so sick but what a wonderful thing to be sick from! Congrats again to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the congratulations! I can feel the love!! And Rach, yes I am coming to the reunion but Jared won't be able to make it :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I'm excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahoo Birdie!! You will be a great mom! I am so excited for you, it is the greatest job in the world! We definitely need to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Kellee!!! I am so happy for you guys. Sorry you have been so sick....hopefully it will get better. Hang in there this summer. Spencer was an October baby and then Carter was August. Just hang out in the pool and it will feel so much better!!!

    ReplyDelete