Saturday, June 6, 2009

The zoo

I love the zoo and there is a HUGE one here in Minneapolis. We were there for hours and still didn't see everything! We'll be back.
Here's Brynners looking at the prairie dogs. They were one
of her favorite and she didn't want to leave them.
Brynlee feeding a goat. She is such a dare devil and not scared of anything!
She didn't even flinch when the goat ate out of her willing fingers. Anisten clearly having a good time!
Emery is waving to the most awesome grizzly bear ever! He just swam back and forth in front of the glass for the 10 minutes we stood there in awe of this large and usually scary animal and looked like he wanted to play.
And a final pic for you animal lovers. Doesn't this monkey look so cute with its long white mustach?
Definitly another visit to the zoo soon!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT MONKEY!!!! What a hoot with the eyes and mustashe. ( how do you spell that dang word???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I want to be rich just so I can buy a monkey like that and I'll name him Alan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!! I need to upload them to my computer!! I love the monkey pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh!! I didn't see a LOT of what you posted on here! Where the heck was I? Good thing you got a ton of pictures.. I was probably off making mating calls to the camels!

    ReplyDelete