Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Minne scenery

This is what I see when I go on walks: Our apartments and down town St. Paul in the background.
Minnesota has A LOT of vegetation and gardens are not in short supply!

So, all the little fuzzies you blow when you make a wish, I swear they end up in Minnesota! They're gathered up everywhere, along the sidewalks and just floating through the air - apparently they can travel up to 500 miles in 1 day! Just ask chacha (or Kara).

A bridge by our temporary home. I have never seen so much water!

We also see lots of trains and old train tracks.
Basically just another day and another walk along the streets. I like St. Paul.


2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I wish we could come visit you! Stupid house payment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shot of the flowers. Gorgeous. I am glad you are advertising for ChaCha as well!

    ReplyDelete