Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blessing and stats

Well Zinni had her two month check up. Sad. So sad! She got her shots and her sad, hurt cry broke my heart! For the rest of the day she was either sleeping or crying. This is us before her appointment.Percentiles: 98% for length
72% for weight
21% for head circumference (I'm pretty happy about this one, hopefully it will be a prediction for all my future babies at time of birth!)
She's cooing, and smiling. Holds her head up really well. Loves to stand and usually insists on standing while I burp her. She loves her daddy and knows when he's home, she goes completely still when she hears him! She watches me walk across the room and looks for me when someone else is holding her. She loves to snuggle and be held. She sleeps through the night!! We believe Zinni is compassionate, she cries when she hears other people cry (or sounds like crying). Everyone says she looks just like her daddy.

Zinnidee's blessing was beautiful. I'm so grateful I have a husband who holds the priesthood and can bless our home and family.
Zin wore the dress that I was blessed in!
Jared and Zinni crashed for 3 hours after the eventful morning!

5 comments:

  1. How special that she was blessed in the same dress you were. I just love that! She of course is looking beautiful. It made my heart hurt thinking of you watching while she got her shots...so sad. But so worth it!

    Glad for the update of your healthy Zinni. I can't believe she's already sleeping through the night and it is so sweet to hear she's a compassionate little one.

    What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are super lucky she's already sleeping through the night. We didn't get that until IV was a year old.

    She's such a doll! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so gorgeous, I can't get over it. Thanks for inviting us to the blessing. We loved being a part of it. Love that pic of you and Jared both kissing her! You guys have such a cute little fam :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. KELLEE!!! I found your blog while I was blog surfing! I can't believe you have a baby! How exciting! She is absolutely beautiful! It looks like life is going well for you and Jared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, that is a fun picture of them sleeping together, I love how she is tucked into his suit coat.

    ReplyDelete