Saturday, June 19, 2010

Third and final!

I am so excited to be nearly in the third trimester! I'm not sure exactly why. Maybe it's because that means pregnancy will be over soon! Maybe it's because I will *soon* get back to my old body...or close to it. But more than likely it's because I want to see and hold my baby girl!
I feel her kick and squirm and more recently, hiccup! I want to watch her do all those things! I want to dress her up, give her baths, kiss her little fingers and toes, and feel her in my arms! I am so in love with her already and can't wait!

Is it weird to be excited about the delivery part? Don't get me wrong, I'm not excited for the pain and hours of misery I assume will come but I'm so excited for the excitement of it all! I'm already excited for the end of the summer and returning to Utah because it all means the day is inching closer. What day we can't be sure of but everyday is one day closer!
Here are a few pics for those people who enjoy watching me get fat:




Horay for the last and shortest trimester!!

10 comments:

  1. You look great! Hope this last trimester goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am excited for your 3rd trimester too!! I can't wait to meet Baby Princess!! Plus the closer you get the closer I get!! So excited for you!! I do have to warn you there is probably a reason the last trimester is the shortest...it's the most uncomfortable but really it can't get worse than your sickness so you will survive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Have fun being pregnant! I can't wait to have a new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHH! You have the most adorable belly! I knew you'd be the cutest pregnant lady ever. You just had to go and move across the country. Lame. Loved the call from Jared the other day though. We just love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are looking simply fabulous dahling!! I am so excited for you to become a Mommy. Watch out the time flies and you won't know where it went!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' good Kellee! We're looking forward to meeting the newest Zank. The last trimester goes fast, so enjoy the freedom. It ends in the blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make prego look so good! Enjoy the time you and Jared have now...it will never come back once you have kids! Read...lay around...sleep in...SLEEP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello miss kellee. I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS. Wow, 3rd trimester. You are so close!! I bet you are so excited for the summer to be over because then you get to go home and have your little peanut!
    I must say you sure are are a darling pregnant lady. I hope you are enjoying Florida! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! i finally read your blog! and i read like all of the posts. I love it. Kellee you are going to be such a good mother! i love you

    ReplyDelete