Monday, September 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Our welcome home BBQ on the Zank side. The Zank boys lovin' on eachother.

Mama and I enjoyin' our Watermelon in the delicious Utah outdoors (delicious because it's evening).

Destiny and David, they have grown so much and become so smart!

I have been home now for just over a week. It's great! However, I had forgot about a few things...
1. Terrible allergies
2. Exhausting heat
3. The oh so dry air!

But am grateful for a few as well...
1. Not wanting/needing GPS just to get around town
2. Able to see friends and family anytime
3. My favorite Utah only restaurants (Kneaders, Village Baker, etc.).

Yesterday was also our 1 year anniversary. My hubby is not here with me for another week and a half, which is no fun! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? But he scored brownie points by having a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers left at the front door and a lovey dovey letter! I can't believe it has been a year and the best of my life. I love my Mr. Zank!

What a hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment