Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Best surprise!

My husband is home!! He wasn't going to be home for another 5 days but to my complete and blissful surprise he got home on Sunday! That was one of the best days ever! I was totally shocked and so happy I nearly cried... ok I shed a tear or two but I come on, that was the longest I'd ever gone without seeing him.


We have some vacations planned including LOTS of camping and California/Disneyland. I'm really excited to have some R & R with the best man in the world!


Today he surprised me with a make-up date for our anniversary. He took me to lunch to the same place we went for our first date (Johnny Carino's) and then to a massage. Massages are my most favorite thing and he totally spoiled me! Thanks my dear for being so amazing!

And here is a random pic because pics are great!

4 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!!! So glad to hear you are home! Once you settle down, call me and let's find time to get together....hopefully before 10/16/09 when we leave for Cabo San Lucas. :)

    Oh, and a belated Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kellee...Its Chelsea!

    Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you since Cass and Hailey's wedding. And, apparently a lot has changed!
    Congrats on getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are amazing now-a-days! Thank you, thank you!

    I think I was just blog hopping and I saw somone's list that said Kellee, and I don't know anyone else that spells it like you so I clicked and there you were!

    You 2 are super cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other is private and I stopped using it (bad memories) but I can add you so you can read it if you want. Send me your email
    ck.nelson@hotmail.com

    And I don't have a facebook yet but I am contemplating it more and more lately

    ReplyDelete