Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Little Sunshine

This is how I got through the last few months: My little ball of sunshine. Every time she smiled at me I knew every pain and unpleasantry was worth it. I love her so very much! All of these pics are from my phone so they aren't great quality but I don't know where my camera is so they will have to do.

Hangin' out in her little "jungle gym."
Zinni all dressed up in Marmee's performing accessories.

This girl loves to color!

A day where Daddy half dressed our daughter and she loved it!

Smiley girl with stickers!

This little cutie is getting more hair, more attitude, and smarter as the days go by! Zinni is really starting to speak in short sentences, she has always been a chatter box but we're understanding more of what she says. She loves to say "no" and "mine" with attitude. She loves books and her baby (doll) and will entertain herself for hours throughout the day. She loves nap time and bed time. She likes to talk to Daddy and Marmee & Papi on the phone. She always ask where is Grandpa and Erika. She is FUNNY! And this girl gives lots of hugs and kisses all day!

We love her so very much and wouldn't want to imagine life without her!


4 comments: