Monday, September 13, 2010

She's here!

Almost a week early she is here!! Zinnidee Anne was born September 8, 2010. She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. She has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. We love her so much and miss her when we she isn't in our arms!
The first time Jared held her




First family picture Our little gangster in her go home outfit!

I will surely write a blog with the more grueling details at some point. For now I am soaking up every moment with my baby princess!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love her. She's gorgeous and you guys make the cutest family. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is DARLING! I LOVE HER! She looks like her Daddy already! Can't wait to meet her. Congratulations. And I want to hear all about the delivery! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't wait to get the little cousins together - if mine ever comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Zanks!!! That is so so so exciting. She is a doll. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear the details--i heard you were a champ during labor & delivery! You are quite the woman Kellee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear more and see more of her!! Greg and I want to come visit. We can't make it this week but would next week sometime be okay? I'll text you!! She's so darn cute guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable Bird! Congratulations again, hopefully we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she's perfect!!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your little family!

    ReplyDelete