Friday, May 28, 2010

Crafty? Me?

If you know me you know I am not a very artsy/crafty kind of person. However, I am going to have a daughter and unless I want her to look like a total rag-a-muffin, homeless child, orphan, etc, etc (which I'm sure she still will sometimes) I decided I needed to learn the crafty mother way. So Mrs. Rindi taught myself, along with several other lovely wives here in FL, how to make "toppings" for our little girls head's, or ourselves in some cases. Here are my two products thus far. I am very proud and so was my teacher!Jared sporting said crafts with an uber creepy look on his face (typical)! And here are a couple pics for those people who would like to keep up on my fatness:
Just over 6 months now! Some days it feels like I have been pregnant FOREVER! And other days I can't believe I only have 3 (actually closer to 4 if ya wanna get technical) months until I get to hold and look at my baby girl!!

2 comments: