Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

It's the most wonderful time of the year! This year was our first ever Zank Christmas! It was lots of fun and very different than all my past Christmases. I have to say being an adult now during christmas is strange and doesn't quite feel as enchanting but it's not all bad. Jared spoiled me of course (that's just what Jared does best)! And I got my wedding video!! That's right, Jared and I have been married 1 year and 4 months and I just received it but I don't care I love it! Here are a few pics. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Me and Rhi-bee on Christmas Eve.
Jared and I ( Jared's the one making the creepy face) Little Turtle as an elf. She makes a very cute one!


Jared being Jared Jared and his brothers on Christmas Eve.

On to 2010! That's gonna take some getting used to!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas! And I want to see your wedding video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I can't WAIT to watch the wedding Video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics, looks like a really fun Christmas! Wedding videos are the best. Jonathan and I watch ours so much. It always makes us so happy to relive that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Is your hair darker now? I love it! It looks so good! I hope you guys are dong great! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete