Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Last night I went to the midnight premiere of New Moon. It was FABULOUS! I am a sucker for movies with scenes that make me cry and this one was one of those movies! Just the depth of feeling that is portrayed in this movie is wonderful. Plus there was some eye candy!!
I'm not sure if you haven't read or enjoyed the books if the movie would be as enjoyable to you but I definitely enjoyed! Of course the movies are never as good as the books but they did a pretty good conversion of this one!

Felisha, Tara, and myself posing in our home-made team Edward and Jacob shirts. The back of our cut and tied shirts, if you can't read the back...that's a good thing!Felisha and me just waiting anxiously for the movie to start!

This is the first midnight showing I have ever been to and it was a lot of fun! I have NEVER seen a movie theater so crowded, especially with women ranging in age from 10 to 60! Ha ha what a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I was team Edward but I might have to switch to team Jacob after the movie.....:)

    ReplyDelete