Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Minnesota, dontcha know?

So...We're moving. Just for the Summer and I am really excited!
I have never lived outside Utah as an adult and I think I'll quite like it!
I hear it is humid and we'll need jackets for the first month out there. The humidity willCheck Spelling definitely be something different for me and I'm not sure yet how I feel about it, I guess I'll let ya know in a month or two.

If anyone has lived there or even visited let us know your thoughts. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. YAY here you are! Welcome to the blog world :) When do you move? Lori told us you were moving to Minn. to sell--good luck and have fun!! Let us know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you are "up and running!" Thanks for giving me the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you guys to have this adventure, although we're bummed you won't be in Utah when we come up, we'll just have to come up more often! Having never lived or even been to Minnesota myself I am looking forward to hearing about your experience and to see if you guys like it there or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get used to the humidity and then you miss it when you go back West where it is so dry! Good luck out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kellee!!! Yay for Minni...it's gonna be quite the adventure!! And it's almost your birthday-should be par-tay?! Zank style!

    ReplyDelete